9 Crazy Stories About Adult Sex Dolls
With the recent trend of realistic sex dolls becoming popular, people will be surprised at how many peculiar stories and data this phenomenon has. Here are some stories about physical dolls you might want to know:
1. Although most physical doll owners treat physical dolls as toys for their own entertainment purposes, some people regard these dolls as actual companions. An extreme example is Davecat from Michigan. Not only did he marry a dear physical doll, he affectionately named Sidore. Sidor is made by Abyss Creations and sells for about US$6,000. They have a pair of wedding rings and are preparing to celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary.
2. The sex doll industry in Japan has a unique name for physical dolls: Dutch wife. Historically speaking, this is due to the first-generation dolls made of cloth and weeds when Dutch sailors were sailing in the 17th and 8th centuries. In French, these are called "dame de voyage" and in Spanish, they are called "dama de viaje". These two terms will roughly translate to "travel lady". They sold these dolls in Japanese ports. Today, the history of physical dolls from the Netherlands has remained in Japan.
3. Nowadays, Barbie has become the partner of most childhood families. It is child-friendly, in fact it originated from a more mature starting point. Barbie is based on physical dolls. As early as the 1950s, there was a little doll named Bild Lilli in Germany, which was based on a particularly popular and attractive actress in Germany. At that time, this kind of doll was very popular among the crowd. American toy manufacturers noticed this and created a doll that is more suitable for children.
4. TPE Sex Dolls can become very real. From the movement and maneuverability of the limbs to the details on the eyebrows, careful factory work can make the physical doll look almost like a real person. But did you know that even their weight can become very real? The weight of the physical doll is very heavy, ranging from 15 kg to 45 kg.
5. Many physical doll manufacturers also provide male physical dolls. But on average, these only account for about 10% of overall sales. There are far fewer options for male physical dolls, and their customizability is much lower.
6. Based on their love for the Huge Tits Sex Doll industry and culture, they like to call themselves "baby friends". This fan community revolves around their collective love for physical dolls, and many baby friends regard physical dolls as partners. For most of these people, they think it is too difficult to interact with people, so they turn to physical dolls. Many people will say that dolls will never lie, deceive or criticize them like ordinary people.
7. Steven Shubin, the inventor of a certain device, has been involved in the design of physical dolls as early as 1995. Due to his high level of creativity and technology, he has previously applied for patents for mannequins. Later, he applied for a patent for a device called "Boby Light" in 1996.
8. Howard Stern (Howard Stern) is known for his vulgar moves in his performances, but do you know the main reason for popularity? It is reported that he has his own doll, and through special effects and propaganda in film and television to make the doll famous all over the world. Now, the doll production company sells more than 300 dolls every year, at least 30,000 yuan per doll.
9. The more mature offline industry has also begun to notice the increasing popularity of physical dolls. So far, more and more online experience stores have opened. In addition, the Japanese are very creative with the use of physical dolls, but it doesn't stop there. They have a movie about pure love-"Air Doll", in which the main character is a silicone physical doll, which is made based on Korean actress Bae Doona.
10. The more a physical doll resembles a real person, the more creepy and disgusting it will be. As early as 1970, a Japanese robotics engineer named Masahiro Mori (Masahiro Mori) recorded a phenomenon that the closer the realistic robot looks to the actual human face, the greater the interference to the human. This phenomenon is Known as the "Uncanny Valley Effect".